To be considered to the DBA program at Staffordshire, applicants must submit the following documents:
- A completed application form.
- Official transcript(s) from the undergraduate/graduate degree program(s) completed.
- Certified copies of all educational or professional degrees/certificates that the applicant has earned.
- An updated resume.
- Recommendations from two professors who are familiar with the applicant's academic performance.
- A certificate of current and/or previous employment.
- Official scores on TOEFL, IELTS, or MUBS EEE.
- A photocopy of the Passport.
- One recent passport-size colored photograph.
- An interview, if required.
- A non-refundable fee of $500 payable to MUBS.
To Apply please download the DBA Application form here.