The Purpose of this program is to:
- Develop participants’ performance as a reflective practitioner and improve your professional skills.
- Build up a thorough understanding of the pertinent and theoretical concepts of the participant’s selected area of research in business and management.
- Achieve a comprehensive understanding of valid techniques for research methods in Business.
- Create and analyze knowledge through original primary research.
- Enhance personal, consultancy and research competencies to carry out a rigorous research at an advanced level that contributes to theory and practice in business and management.