The International School of Business (ISB) invited the Entrepreneurship expert Mr. Tarek S. Matar to perform a business colloquium on ‘Entrepreneur to be’ at the MUBS Spears Campus on August 10.
Mr. Tarek S. Matar is a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Expert, Managing Partner at Excellence in Governance Lebanon, Governance, Risk & Compliance Consultant, Co-founder and President of Neopreneur, Byblos.
Mr. Matar discussed the following with the students:
· Lebanese entrepreneurial wall of fame
· Challenges of startups outside the capital
· Introduction to debt & equity financing opportunities in Lebanon
· Debt financing and how to leverage your startup
· Business model canvas of major international and Lebanese successes