Visit to the Institute of Finance.
The Institute of
Finance (IoF), which is a civil service learning center specialized in
Public Financial Management and Customs and working under the umbrella of the
Ministry of Finance, received a group of MUBS Finance students who attended a
full day seminar on December 11 and 19, 2015.
The seminar covered the
- Entrance to the state of law and
- Structure of the Lebanese Ministry of
- Public Funds management concepts
- Public Revenues
- Public Expenditures
- Public Debt
- Public Budget
- Entrance to the Lebanese Tax System
- The role of training in capacity
- A visit to the Financial Library
The topics were
delivered by two certified and specialized trainers by the Ministry of finance
and the Institute of Finance:
- Mr. Mohamad Seif Edine, Senior Tax
Auditor in VAT Department (audit field) and an expenditures controller in the
Ministry of National Defense and the Ministry of Energy and Water.
- Mr. Charbel Aghnatios, Senior Tax
Auditor in the Income Tax Department.