Lebanese students who studied and
graduated from non-Lebanese secondary educational system will be accepted into
the Freshman program if they fulfill all the admission requirements:
- Complete the online
- Upload the
- Visit the
Admissions Office at the selected campus
- Submit remaining
- Pay the
- Register for
- Take the placement tests exam
Documents required for completing the application
- Certified Original Civil Status Record or copy of national ID
- 3 certified passport size photos
- Clearance from the Ministry of Education and Higher Education to join
the Freshman program for the current academic year
- Completed 12 years of schooling
- Have taken the SAT1 test (or at least planning to take it during the
fall semester) and plan on taking the SAT2 during the spring semester.
- Certificate from the National Social Security Fund office for those who
are covered by the NSSF, or copy of the army card for army enlistees.
- Official High School certificate with Grade 10, 11, and 12 grades.
Additional documents that maybe required at a later stage
original Family Civil Status